Are you looking for a rewarding career where you make a difference in people’s lives every day? Do people who know you describe you as factual, caring and compassionate? Then a career in EMS may be just what you are looking for.
EmergyCare accepts applications for Communications Specialists, EMTs and Paramedics on an on-going basis. See attached below for descriptions and requirements. Apply by submitting resume and application package.
EmergyCare is a Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Sampling of Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- Seven paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Extended sick leave benefits
- Jury duty and bereavement Leave
- Employer retirement plan
- 403(b) Tax-sheltered annuity plan
- Employer matching contributions to 403(b)
- Health, dental and vision Insurances
- Flexible reimbursement accounts for medical and dependent care expenses
- Life insurance
Please contact us for more info.