EmergyCare provides much more than a ride to the hospital. While our primary mission is to provide life-saving pre-hospital care in emergency situations, our organization serves the region in numerous other ways.
A sampling includes:
- Non-emergency transportation for those in wheelchairs
- Interfacility transports for the most critically ill and injured who cannot be moved without stretchers, medications, and medical personnel
- Educational offerings for volunteer firefighters, medical office workers, daycare providers, those interested in EMS careers, and the general public
- Community standby services where we'll have an ambulance on-site for community festivals, sporting events, and fairs
- Advocacy to positively affect the health, well-being, and access to emergency care for the residents of our service area
We do all this across our 2,100 square mile service territory for more than 300,000 residents.
As a nonprofit organization, we rely on community support in the form of donations and memberships, and grant revenue to help us upgrade our equipment and support community outreach projects and fee-for-service revenue.
Contact us for more information.