Much More than a Ride to the Hospital
Some of our services include:
- Paratransit services for those in wheelchairs or with mobility issues who need transportation to and from medical appointments
- Interfacility transports for the most critically ill and injured who cannot be moved from one medical facility to another without stretchers, medications, and medical personnel
- Educational offerings for volunteer firefighters, medical office personnel, daycare providers, those interested in EMS careers, and the general public
- Ambulance standby services on-site for community festivals, sporting events, and fairs
- Advocacy and programs to positively affect the health, well-being, and safety of the residents of our service area
Important Telephone Numbers
- Non-Emergent Transportation Scheduling: 814- 870-1020
- For Ambulance or Paratransit Billing Questions or issues: 814-870-1030
- Membership Questions: 814-870-9999
- Education Programming: 814-870-1940
""I wanted to inform you that I was able to successfully pass the NREMT cognitive exam, and am now in the process of being officially certified with the state. Thank you very much for everything you did for me, the class, and everything you continue to do for EMS in our area." J. H. January 2022"
"Thank you to the crews who were dispatched to assist my dad in respiratory distress. They worked so hard to help him and my family is very appreciative. ~Chrissy D."
""Last September our grandson was involved in an automobile accident outside of Kane. We are most appreciative of the professional and caring service provided by your staff at the scene..." John. C. February 2022"
""As a retired visiting nurse I can appreciate what you do - some of the houses are not fit to live int-but you go wherever you are needed. Thank you!" Helen H, October 2021"
"" Thank you for your great help. I fell and fractured my leg. Your EMTs were wonderful. I am well now" Frank V October 2021"
What is a donor advised fund? A donor advised fund is a type of giving program that allows you to combine the most favorable tax benefits with the flexibility to easily support EmergyCare. An increasingly popular charitable vehicle, donor advised funds are an excellent way to both simplify your charitable giving and facilitate your strategic philanthropic goals.