Much More than a Ride to the Hospital
While our primary mission is to provide life-saving pre-hospital care in emergency situations, our organization serves the region in numerous other ways.
Some of our services include:
- Paratransit services for those in wheelchairs or with mobility issues who need transportation to and from medical appointments
- Interfacility transports for the most critically ill and injured who cannot be moved from one medical facility to another without stretchers, medications and medical personnel
- Educational offerings for volunteer firefighters, medical office personnel, daycare providers, those interested in EMS careers and the general public
- Ambulance standby services on-site for community festivals, sporting events and fairs
- Advocacy and programs to positively affect the health, well-being and safety for the residents of our service area
"Thank you to the crews who were dispatched to assist my dad in respiratory distress. They worked so hard to help him and my family is very appreciative. ~Chrissy D."
"Thank you to all the EmergyCare personnel who transported my husband to the Regional Cancer Center for his radiation treatments. Everyone was so kind and patient and it was helpful for familiar faces to take him each time which kept him from getting further aggravated due to his dementia. Your caring was truly appreciated. ~ Loretta N."
"What an experience my daughter Madison had riding along with your crews recently! She attended Camp EMS in June and then followed up with a ride along in August. The two employees she rode with were excellent role models and has made her interest in becoming an EMT and a Parameic skyrocket! Thanks for developing Camp EMS and the ride along program. ~Regina R."