Are you looking for a rewarding career where you make a difference in people’s lives every day? Do people who know you describe you as factual, caring and compassionate? Then a career in EMS may be just what you are looking for.
EmergyCare accepts applications for Paramedics, EMTs and PHRN's on an on-going basis.
Patient Service Billing Representative
Sampling of Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- Seven paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Extended sick leave benefits
- Jury duty and bereavement leave
- Employer retirement plan
- 403(b) Tax-sheltered annuity plan
- Employer matching contributions to 403(b)
- Health, dental and vision insurances
- Flexible reimbursement accounts for medical and dependent care expenses
- Life insurance
EmergyCare is a Drug-Free Workplace, EEO/AA - Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department via phone at 814-870-1014.
Please contact us for more info.